Natural Sisal Exfoliating Washcloth
Natural Sisal Washcloth for Gentle Total Body Exfoliation
- All-natural washcloth option versus chemically infused commercial towels
- Smooths and softens dry skin
- Cleanses skin of germs and toxins
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
Sisal fiber washcloth offers firm but gentle exfoliation that speeds up your skin’s natural renewal process. Soft enough to use on your face, this washcloth is tough enough to scrub away dry skin on knees, elbows, and feet. Durable and long-lasting, it's made from hand-harvested, natural sisal fiber.
Sisal is a natural fiber derived from the long, green leaves of the 'agave sisalana' cactus plant. Sisal is softer than loofah yet still provides enough scrub to leave skin refreshed. It is used to invigorate and soften skin, expose fresh skin cells, and help to stimulate circulation for the growth of new cells.
Made of Durable 100% Natural Sisal Fiber, 100% Renewable, Eco Friendly & Biodegradable
- Lather the washcloth with soap and gently bath as you normally would.
- Hang to air dry between washes.
- The washcloth can be machine washed and dried.
**Please wash prior to use**