Rose & Hibiscus Clay Face Mask
Our Rose & Hibiscus Face Mask is a lovely floral blend that gently draws out impurities while soothing and softening the skin.
Great for dry, sensitive and maturing skin this mask is designed to purify, nourish and restore your complexion.
Approx. 8 – 12 uses per 4 oz jar
French Pink Clay cleanses and detoxifies the skin, remove dead skin cells and create an overall refreshed appearance. French Pink Clay provides gentle exfoliation, improves skin elasticity, cell renewal and skin rejuvenation.
Rose Petals is full of vitamin C and antioxidants that help to refresh skin naturally. Suitable for all skin types, they help to tighten, shrink large pores and aid in cleansing and toning. Rose petals powder helps hydrate skin by trapping moisture which that helps to soothe dry and sensitive skin making it soft, fresh and glowing. Its natural toning properties are ideal for uneven skin tone and pigmentation issues.
Hibiscus is known in the skin care community as the “Botox plant”. Hibiscus powder may help to combat saggy, wrinkled skin by blocking enzyme responsible for the breakdown of connective tissue. Because of s its high in mucilage content, Hibiscus helps skin maintain a youthful appearance by enhancing its ability to retain moisture. Anti-inflammatory properties help soothe inflamed skin, making it suitable for those with very sensitive skin.
Ingredients: French Pink Clay, Rose Petal Powder, Hibiscus Powder
HOW TO USE
Begin with a clean dry face, free of make-up and moisturizers.
- Mix 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon of clay mask (in a small non-metal bowl) with 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of warm water. into a smooth paste.
- Slowly continue adding small amounts of water and mixing until a creamy mud-like consistency is reached. Mix well until you achieve a smooth clay paste.
- Apply mask to your face and allow mask to dry almost completely, approx. 5-10 minutes. As the mask dries you will feel a pulling and tightening sensation on your skin.
- Wash off with warm water using a gentle, circular motion with your finger tips to help stimulate circulation, polish your skin and provide an exfoliating action as the mask is removed.
- Gently pat face dry completely
- MOISTURIZE!!! Follow-up with a face oil or moisturizer.
After application of a clay mask, you will feel a tightening effect and the skin may feel a bit itchy at first.
Clay helps to increase circulation. As a result, you may experience mild temporary redness for up to 30 minutes.