Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer overnight shipping?
- No. We offer two mailing options via USPS: First Class Package or Priority Mail. Packages usually arrive to their domestic destination within 1-3 business days. Transit times vary depending on how far the package has to be delivered from its origin. However, it's important to keep in mind that this is not a guaranteed service.
I haven't received my package; what should I do?
- Due to Covid-19 there is a shortage of staff causing heavy delays in deliveries. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. In the event you do not receive your package and it was confirmed 'delivered', please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship internationally?
- Absolutely! And we have a currency converter for your convenience.
Why is my butter half full?
- Because our butters do not contain any chemicals or preservatives it can melt while in transit. In the event your butter is received half full, it is due to your butter melting from its whipped form (white and filled to the brim) and re-solidifying while in its natural oil state (yellow).
My butter is completely melted! Is there a way for it to return to its original consistency?
- Unfortunately your butter will not return to its whipped, fluffy texture. Summer months are the most challenging. If you place your butter in the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes, it will solidify in its current state. While the texture has changed, the product is still usable and provides the same qualities as our whipped butter!
During the summer, how do you ensure that your whipped butter maintains its consistency while in transit?
- All orders containing our whipped body butter are mailed in insulated packaging with ice packs. Our priority is for our Naturals to receive their products in its original state. In any event the butter reaches your destination melted we will either send you a new product of equal or lesser value or if you choose, issue a refund excluding taxes and shipping costs.
The texture of my butter has changed; what should I do?
- When this occurs, it is in the process of melting. This happens when your butter is in a warm environment. Please place your butter in the refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes to prevent further melting.
Why is my body scrub oily?
- All of our body scrubs contain oil (coconut, apricot, etc.) which rises when the scrub is not being used. Simply stir your body scrub to incorporate the oil; never waste good oil!
How often should I use my hair oil?
- Apply 2 - 3 times per week with a gentle scalp massage for approx. 3 min to help improve circulation.
How often should I apply the beard butter?
- Apply twice to three times a week to maintain control of your beard, bringing softness and manageability while providing a light hold to tame fly away strands.
Approximately how much of the milk bath should I pour into my bath?
- We suggest at least 1/2 cup for your bath.
Should you have any additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.