Turmeric & Orange Peel Clay Face Mask
Our Turmeric & Orange Peel Face Mask improves uneven texture, brightening, and fading stubborn dark spots or blemishes - naturally.
Approx. 8 – 12 uses per 4 oz jar
White Kaolin Clay - The mildest of all clays, White Kaolin is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Its soothing properties help easily irritated skin and complexions prone to breakouts, rashes, and redness. With its soft and gentle abrasive texture, White Kaolin Clay works as a mild exfoliant, gently sloughing off dead and dry skin cells, to help keep your complexion smooth and clarified. White Kaolin will not clog pores and helps removes traces of dirt, impurities, and bacteria, making it an ideal component in this acne-fighting mask.
Turmeric supports skin health to reduce breakouts and contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to improve skin tone. It also improves acne scarring, brightens dark undereye circles and bring out the natural glow of your skin.
Orange Peel Powder contains Vitamin C and citric acid which helps to fade acne marks. The exfoliating ability of an orange peel aids in getting rid of blackheads and unclog blocked skin pores. Orange peel also revives your dull looking skin.
Ingredients: Kaolin Clay, Turmeric Powder, Orange Peel Powder
HOW TO USE
Begin with a clean dry face, free of make-up and moisturizers.
- Mix 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon of clay mask (in a small non-metal bowl) with 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of warm water. into a smooth paste.
- Slowly continue adding small amounts of water and mixing until a creamy mud-like consistency is reached. Mix well until you achieve a smooth clay paste.
- Apply mask to your face and allow mask to dry almost completely, approx. 5-10 minutes. As the mask dries you will feel a pulling and tightening sensation on your skin.
- Wash off with warm water using a gentle, circular motion with your finger tips to help stimulate circulation, polish your skin and provide an exfoliating action as the mask is removed.
- Gently pat face dry completely
- MOISTURIZE!!! Follow-up with a face oil or moisturizer.
After application of a clay mask, you will feel a tightening effect and the skin may feel a bit itchy at first.
Clay helps to increase circulation. As a result, you may experience mild temporary redness for up to 30 minutes.