Activated Charcoal Clay Face Mask
Activated Charcoal Clay Face Mask is good for oily and blemish-prone skin
A highly magnetic blend formulated to draw out impurities and cleanse pores, to help fight blackheads, acne and excess oil
Activated Bamboo Charcoal is hugely popular in today’s beauty world—and for good reason! It’s a powerful ingredient that deeply cleans skin, drawing out even the most deep-seated impurities. Combined with both Bentonite and White Kaolin clays, this rich mask will help control oil production and target acne, leaving your complexion crystal-clear and purified.
About 8 to 12 uses per 4 oz jar
ACTIVATED BAMBOO CHARCOAL is charcoal that has been pulverized and steamed—has even greater drawing power due to its wider surface area, enabling it to absorb a higher volume of bacteria, impurities, and micro-particles.
Due to its antibacterial and exfoliating properties, and its ability to deep clean, bamboo charcoal is great for folks with acne, troubled skin, or oily/combination skin. It works to unclog pores and absorb excess oil to help fight blemishes and blackheads. Charcoal adsorbs dirt and debris from pores leaving skin ultra-clean, soft and smooth. Four times more adsorbent (yes, the word is adsorbent) than wood charcoal, bamboo charcoal eliminates impurities and neutralizes odors.
WHITE KAOLIN CLAY - The mildest of all clays, White Kaolin is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Its soothing properties help easily irritated skin and complexions prone to breakouts, rashes, and redness. With its soft and gentle abrasive texture, White Kaolin Clay works as a mild exfoliant, gently sloughing off dead and dry skin cells, to help keep your complexion smooth and clarified. White Kaolin will not clog pores and helps removes traces of dirt, impurities, and bacteria, making it an ideal component in this acne-fighting mask.
BENTONITE CLAY is composed mainly of weathered and aged volcanic ash sediments, Bentonite Clay is highly absorbent and perfect for those with oily, acne-prone skin. Known for its purifying abilities, Bentonite extracts oil and dirt, unclogs and shrinks pores, and targets blemishes with its antibacterial properties. After doing its job detoxifying, Bentonite Clay infuses skin with minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and silicon, all important components that help keep skin in good health!
Ingredients: Activated Charcoal, White Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay
HOW TO USE
Begin with a clean dry face, free of make-up and moisturizers.
- Mix 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon of clay mask (in a small non-metal bowl) with 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of warm water. into a smooth paste.
- Slowly continue adding small amounts of water and mixing until a creamy mud-like consistency is reached. Mix well until you achieve a smooth clay paste.
- Apply mask to your face and allow mask to dry almost completely, approx. 5-10 minutes. As the mask dries you will feel a pulling and tightening sensation on your skin.
- Wash off with warm water using a gentle, circular motion with your finger tips to help stimulate circulation, polish your skin and provide an exfoliating action as the mask is removed.
- Gently pat face dry completely
- MOISTURIZE!!! Follow-up with a face oil or moisturizer.
After application of a clay mask, you will feel a tightening effect and the skin may feel a bit itchy at first.
Clay helps to increase circulation. As a result, you may experience mild temporary redness for up to 30 minutes.