Henna Ayurvedic Hair Oil
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that originated in India more than 3,000 years ago. Ayurvedic hair care is a holistic approach consisting of only 100% natural hair products and hair treatments that help the root cause of hair problems, not just the superficial issues.
Our hair oil is Infused with 10 essential herbs for promoting hair growth, adding shine, strengthening hair strands, and nourishing the scalp. Ideal for all hair textures including locs.
- Henna: Protects hair follicles for stronger growth.
- Fenugreek: Conditions, nourishes & revitalizes hair
- Hibiscus: Rejuvenates the hair & adds shine
- Brahmi: Reduces premature greying
- Shikakai: Leaves hair clean & shiny
- Neem: Fights scalp infection & prevents dandruff
- Jatamansi: Prevents graying of hair
- Aloe Vera: Moisturizes the hair & makes it silky
- Bhringraj: Helps reduce hair loss
- Amla: Promotes hair growth
- Henna hair oil does not stain hair or change hair color and does not stain skin. It adds more vividness to dark hair.
- This oil can be used as a pre-poo, hot oil or overnight oiling treatment. It also can be used as a sealant to lock in moisture.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Henna, Fenugreek, Brahmi, Shikakai, Aloe Vera, Bhringraj, Amla, Neem, Hibiscus, Jatamansi, Peppermint Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil and Tea Tree Essential Oil.
Part hair into sections and apply oil directly to the scalp. Apply 2 - 3 times per week with a gentle scalp massage for approx. 3 min to help improve circulation.
Wash hair once per week or every two weeks.